About Team Sharsheret
As a member of Team Sharsheret you will be a part of our robust athletic program to raise vital health, breast cancer, and ovarian cancer awareness and support for Sharsheret’s national programs. Team athletes train and participate in athletic races including marathons, half marathons, triathlons and ironman challenges.
Why We Run
- To celebrate a milestone, honor a loved one, or simply to promote active and healthy living.
- To make a difference by raising awareness about breast cancer and ovarian cancer in our community.
- To spread the word about our free national programs that provide support and education to women and families.
- To inspire others to achieve their experience of a lifetime!
Team Sharsheret Perks
- We'll fly you to the NY Metropolitan area from anywhere in the continental US.
- Official Team Sharsheret running gear.
- Weekly coached training in NY/NJ and virtual training for athletes outside the NY Metropolitan area.
Pre-race Team Sharsheret dinner.
- Personalized fundraising page to help meet your goal.
- A strong community of athletes to support you.
- Agree to raise a minimum of $5,000 for Team Sharsheret to support our national programs (We make it easy, with personalized pledge pages!)
- Notify friends and family of your participation in the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon
- Have the competitive experience of a lifetime
Already Have a Slot for the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon but would still like to join and fundraise for our Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Sharsheret FAQ »
Meet Team Sharsheret Trainer Coach Blanca »