Host Sharsheret Pink Day on February 10, 2016 in your school to raise breast cancer awareness and Sharsheret’s vital programs and services. You can make a difference!
Tips For Your Successful Sharsheret Pink Day
- Attend Sharsheret’s 2016 Pink Day Worldwide Facebook event and ask your friends to join you.
- Tell your friends and family to “like” Sharsheret on Facebook and to follow us on Twitter.
- Bring the Sharsheret’s Have The Talk campaign to your college, click on this video Have The Talk® to learn more.
- Encourage the entire student body to wear something pink to show their support! Design your own Sharsheret Pink Day shirts or bandanas.
- Sell pink treats and candy in support of Sharsheret. Order free Sharsheret heart-shaped candy holders.
- Distribute Sharsheret resources with each purchase and help us raise awareness.
- Meet with your school nurse to discuss healthy habits and behaviors.
Click here to view pictures from Sharsheret Pink »
Get started on your Sharsheret Pink Day »
Report back and share your photos and stories from Sharsheret Pink Day.